Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How to spend $160 a day on your hair


It seemed a little ridiculous for John Edward's to get a $400 haircut or two, but Sarah Palin is really taking the cake on this one. I got curious today after finding this photo series on Digg. She's clearly got a stylist, but it's not publicly known who's putting her in those classy outfits on the campaign trail. I'll admit it; Sarah Palin looks pretty classy most of the time. Turns out that's because the campaign has spent $150,000 on her wardrobe and hair in the past 3 months. Politico broke the story today. I also found this link with a really classy picture of what she looked like before she was named the republican vp nominee.
Turns out the stylist is Gahl Hodges Burt, who had something to do with Nancy Regan in the 80's, and tells Cindy McCain what to wear, too.
Fark: She's got a Facebook.

No comments: