Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Zombie Near You!


I've always wanted to partake in a ZombieWalk, though apparently I do not run in the correct circles to have ever heard of one being organized, nor have I ever witnessed one by chance. This may have much to do with my chosen geographical location, which is not reasonably close to NYC. However, at work today I stumbled upon this forum devoted to just this topic. Alas, as I do not live near a major metropolitan city, and have yet to find a recent post regarding upstate NY. But if you live in NYC, Philly, Boston or else ware, this site could help you find a Zombie Walk near you.
On a similar note, this is a little too much for me, but check it out for a good laugh. The “Rate” section is totally like HotOrNot for Zombies.



And lastly; Zombies are not green. period.

No comments: