The following are the best Zombie themed cakes I could find.
Enjoy!
We'll start out small. This cupcake is understated, yet adorable.
If i could figure out what the hand belongs too, I would make them myself.Now; You can't mess with a classic. I have nothing more to say.


This next cake is a little heavy on the plastic props, but it gets it's point across. It looks like it might even contain pudding.
A similar effect can be obtained with edible zombies.....mmmm...edible zombies! But this one takes a little more skill.
Eat them before they eat you!
I know what I want on top of my wedding cake, and here it is:
Freaking brilliant. I should have thought of this first.And finally, my favorite. The piece de resistance....
!!!!!!It's perfect in every way. Friends of mine take note. I want a recreation for my next birthday. The only way this could be better is if it contained some kind of zombie pun...
No comments:
Post a Comment