Thursday, July 10, 2008

Free Time

So I have enough free time now to actually keep this thing interesting. The question is: what to Blog about? Lots of free time means lots of surfing on the internet, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of that. But for right now I'm doing a lot of reading (as well as a lot of acquiring things for free). So I'm currently very enthralled with something I got out of a pile of "free books" on the side of the road last week.
The book is titled The Time Traveler's Wife, and I discovered yesterday that 'they'(Pit/Aniston ??) appear to be making a move out of it, set to release at the end of this year. However, I'm sure it will be completely sappy and therefore terrible.
But anyway, I can't seem to put the book down. It's adorable and gives me good feelings about the future. I'm lending it to a friend as soon as I'm done reading it. At this rate I'll be done tomorrow. (about half way through right now).

No comments: